We’ve stayed for a few days in Menorca visiting locations and suppliers and we’ve been able to enjoy a peaceful, quiet and tranquil time at the same time that we were working.
The lifestyle has nothing to do compared to Barcelona specially if you face off traffic problems from both locations.
We stayed in Binibeca Nou, a nice residential area, perfect to get relaxed after a business day.
Why choosing Menorca?
Menorca is an island that enjoys of very nice sunny days, offers clear blue watters, it is well preserved and the colours that stand out all the time are the green from the trees and the blue from the sea and the sky.
There are many beautiful villages that characterises them for the white walls of their houses.
Menorca also offers good quality local products and it is known for their gastronomy. Some of their dishes can be quite heavy but all of them are very tasty and peculiar. We’ve met Catering S’Algar which also offers a flexible offer and is able to adapt your menu to your own needs. This is a growing company and is well known for the events they’ve organised.
Where to get married in Menorca?
Menorca offers many good locations where to celebrate your wedding. The next categorisation has been organised for the type of space you can look for:
- Typical Menorca Country House: there are a few country houses that can be hired for events
- Wine cellar: this market is growing however there are some wine cellars like Bodegas Binifadet that are doing a good job. They have a well distributed location where vineyards are always visible. We also want to stand out their restaurant as they have a short menu but well elaborated and very tasty.
- Majestic properties: these have their own personality and every space have their suitable couple. An example of that is Torre d’en Gaumés.
- On the beach: as long as we organise things with enough time we can organise your big day on the seaside.
- Renting a private house of your convenience or on your own property: we also help you to coordinate everything on your own space. Which it will be totally personalised and where you will feel at home for sure.
- Other options: spectacular gardens such as Santa Barbara. A fortress in front of the sea La Mola
You just need to know how to handle all the details and to know who to contact in order to get things arranged. Wedding You Barcelona will make sure that you get the most suitable space for your wedding.